Based in Leipzig, Germany
June 19th, 2014
UMAI! is a tasty sushi puzzle game. Chain sushi together to get combos and a high score - and try to avoid the poisonous ones, they don't taste very good. The rainbow ones, however, are quite delicious.
UMAI! was originally created for the 32x32 pixels Lowrez-Gamejam. After release of the web-version and positive feedback, I decided to continue working on the game and eventually release it for Android and iOS.
- 32x48 pixels of glorious lowres graphics.
- Six delicious sushi & a bad one.
- An ultra-flexible 12-way-tongue.
- Five different characters to choose from.
- Integrated local and world leaderboards.
- Tasty tunes by Acacio Ortas from France.
Release Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "So addicting that now my wrist hurts a little from all the clicking."
- hew, Web-Version on Gamejolt
- "Today is the 3rd day I keep coming back to play it and improve my score. Very captivating."
- Iriniti, Web-Version on Gamejolt
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
More music by Acacio Ortas
Listen on soundcloud.com.
About Konstantin Kopka
I am an independent game developer and painter from Cologne, Germany.
More information on Konstantin Kopka, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Design and Development