Based in Berlin, Germany
September 29, 2015
Press / Business contact:
Ghostbutter is a studio that makes spooky-cute, bone-licking good games. It was founded by siblings Konstantin & Elenor Kopka and Philip Feller.
HistoryGhostbutter's story so far
Ghostbutter is a studio with a focus on (mostly) non-violent, spooky-cute and weird games. Ghostbutter's biggest project so far, "Wunderdoktor", was released in October 2017. They are currently working on "Penko Park", an upcoming photo safari game, that will be released in 2020. In the early days, they have also made a couple of micro games, such as "A Good Cup of Tea", "Ghost Coin" & "Dress Code: Human".
Penko Park - Reveal Trailer YouTube
Wunderdoktor - Launch Trailer YouTube
Wunderdoktor – Reveal Trailer YouTube
Dress Code Human - Launch Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Ghostbutter, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Take photos of all the curious creatures that inhabit a forgotten land."
- Rachel Watts, PC Gamer
- "One of the most inventive games released this year."
- Tom Sykes, PC Gamer
- "I Desperately Want Wunderheilung To Become A Full Game"
- Nathan Grayson, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "I do like short games which show you something interesting and pleasant then end when it’s all still exciting."
- Alice O'Connor, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "It’s often gross and morbid but the scrappy crayon-like art makes it delightfully lighthearted in spite of this."
- Chris Priestman, Kill Screen
Elenor's Portfolio Site http://www.elenorkopka.de.
Konstantin's Portfolio Site http://www.konstantinkopka.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Artist, Programmer, Designer