Based in Berlin, Germany
October 11th, 2017
Steam (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Ring the bell, meet the patients. Step into the role of the Wunderdoktor, a traveling doctor whose daily work is to cure rare and exotic diseases. Explore a world full of quackery, ghosts and addictive potions.
Wunderdoktor started out as "Wunderheilung", a scrappy 2014 Ludum Dare prototype Konstantin made over a weekend. Expanding on the prototype's core formula - Ringing a bell and curing patients with curious diseases - the full game will feature over 100 different patients and diseases and hours of gameplay as well as a fully fledged story.
- Your own private medical stone gargoyle assistant.
- Meet mysteriously beaked potion sellers and quacks.
- Harvest berry pimples & kobold eggs.
- Treat arachnocough & find a cure for ghostly maladies.
- Scoop out the innards of clams growing on criminal sharks.
Launch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "I Desperately Want Wunderheilung To Become A Full Game"
- Nathan Grayson, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "It’s often gross and morbid but the scrappy crayon-like art makes it delightfully lighthearted in spite of this."
- Chris Priestman, Kill Screen
- "Why Try It: Beautiful painted visual style; amusing dialogue and unique character designs."
- Forest Ambassador, Forest Ambassador
- "[...] I super hope this gets expanded on further…"
- Brandon Boyer, Venus Patrol
Request Press Copy
You can request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Ghostbutter is a studio that makes spooky-cute, bone-licking good games. It was founded by siblings Konstantin & Elenor Kopka and Philip Feller.
More information on Ghostbutter, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Artist, Programmer, Designer